I hate to admit it but Randy's birthday falls near Thanksgiving and often gets over looked... This year I really wanted to do something special for him, but true to form his boss held his annual holiday party on the weekend I planned to have a party. So needless to say that idea was scratched... Still I wanted to make it a point to celebrate his special day in some way. So we invited some friends to meet us out for dinner at Erato in Edwardsville. We had a great time enjoying good food and good company! Thanks to those who came out with us!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I am so glad we were able to go out for Randy's birthday. We had a great time! It was such a "treat" to get to spend some time with my bestest friend!
Post a Comment