The Christmas party at Scott Air Force Base is something that the kids look forward to every year! Not only is it fun but it is usually the start to our Christmas season. Last year much of Randy's group and unit were deployed so the party was smaller, but this year everyone was back so the parties were big and fun!! I say parties because the group party was first and directly following was the wing party. Many local businesses donated drinks and prizes to thank the unit for their service! The kids enjoyed a visit from Santa (who was flown in directly from the North Pole on a KC 135!), where they were each given a DVD, a Christmas glow ring and a candy cane. There was also a bounce house...fun for all! The food was great and the atmosphere was jolly! This year the party was organized by our daddy, Captain Randy Rodgers! We are so proud of him for a great event and for putting on the rank of Captain this fall!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Military Christmas Party 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I hate that we never get to go to that party. I hope that I can make it at least one year. Sheesh! Love the pic of Jack and Liv in the airplane!
Post a Comment