Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby at 15 Weeks

Well since the cat is out of the bag, thought I would give our first blog baby update! Baby Rodgers #3 is expectantly due on July 8th. but in the same fashion as Jack and Liv we will be having a "three-peat" (my doctors term...) C-Section, so we will be delivering about a week or so early. We are all very excited here!! So far I am feeling fine. I have had a little bit of "morning sickness" which has begun to pass, and I am exhausted, but that is also starting to get better! The kids can hardly wait! Liv sings to the baby every night through my belly button, which I assume is acting as a microphone directly to the baby. She also tries to hold my belly, which is very cute. She is looking forward to "holding the baby in the tubby..." her words, but we will have to see about that. Jackson is a little more interested in the whole mechanics of the situation, "when is your belly gonna grow?, how does the baby come out?, what are we gonna name it?, can I name it?, does the baby like Cheetos?" Many, many questions like those are asked all day long! Most of which are easily answered...
We have scheduled our 20 week ultra-sound for February 15, and we will be finding out the gender of the baby. We found out with both Jack and Liv and we have some room/house adjustments we will be making here to make room for baby! So until then I will try to keep everyone updated on the status of much awaited baby #3!
Week 15, growing a bit fast this third time around...
Livy practicing for when she is the big sister!

2 comments:

Em and Steve said...

You are so stinkin cute! I can't believe you are on baby #3. Congrats again!!!

Mommy said...

I love this picture of your baby belly! I can't wait till you find out the baby's gender. I am thinking that it's going to be a boy. The only reason why I say that is because everyone that I know who is pregnant is having a little boy. We really have to get together soon! I miss you! Give my Jack and Livy kisses for me!