Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Celebrating a Friends Birthday at Hidden Lake Winery

A good friend of ours, Mike, celebrated his birthday last week! We went to see him play and to have dinner at Hidden Lake Winery. We had an amazing time!! We hung out with friends, ate, Randy enjoyed the wine, and rocked out to Mikes music. Mike is an awesome musician, and he even played an original song, which was a great treat! We had a really fun night and enjoyed every moment. So glad we were able to get out to commemorate his big day!
The Birthday Boy Rocking out!! Mike is our families favorite ROCKSTAR!
Me and my girls!! Yes my eyes are a little creepy, but I was so tired!
Two pregnant ladies hanging out at the Winery, what is weird about that??
Although people think it is crazy that we are always pregnant at the same time, I feel very lucky to be able to share the joys and trials of it all with such an amazing friend!!
The Girls!! Clearly I have eaten too much... :)
Bethany, love the sweater vest ;)
Ohh, look how happy I am!
My wonderful husband and I out for a fun evening together!

2 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

I wouldn't want to be preggo with anyone else! And yes...I love that "old lady" sweater!

Mommy said...

What a fun night! God, I can't wait till I kiss working weekends goood-bye forever. Maybe then we can hang out more often.