Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Odds and Ends...

We were lucky to have Grandma Jo visit this past week. The kids love to see their Grandma and got to stay home from school and spend the whole day playing and having fun with her! They were beyond excited! Grandma Jo brought the kids Valentines, complete with candy, puzzles, clothes and BOWS for Livy! Livy loves Grandma Jo's bows. She got many for Christmas and now new ones for the spring! Livy thinks the bows are beautiful, and I agree!! We are very lucky! Thank you Grandma!!
Wow, our bow board is full!! Grandma Jo is so talented!!
We have so many bows that we have a few in another spot...Gotta Love It!!
Randy went out for a "Men's Night Out" this Saturday. The kids and I had a "Family Movie Night". We watched "Happily Never After" 2. We loved the first one! It is kind of a satire of fairy tales...Jack thinks it is very funny! We missed our Daddy tonight, but had fun being together!
Ready for our movie!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Wow! That is a lot of hair bows. She will look so pretty with them in her hair. Grandma Jo is GREAT! I know where to shop if/when I have a little girl!