Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Liz's 30th Birthday "Purple Rain Party"

Elizabeth Ann Lopez-Walter, my first ever friend when I came down here to school in the summer of 1998 just celebrated her 30th birthday! Seems like just yesterday we were 18 and moving into the dorms... She is the first in a long line of consecutive 30th birthdays this year(mine included!). Liz is an amazing woman, mother and friend! She is rocking 30, embracing it and making it her own. Friday she held her 30th birthday party, themed for Prince's "Purple Rain". Liz welcomed 30 with open arms and danced the night away in a sea of friends and purple! We had an awesome time, and really enjoyed seeing friends we don't see often enough! Like I said before Liz is first in welcoming 30 this year, followed by Roma in February, Tammy in March , and myself in April! After seeing Liz love entering into her "30's", I have to admit I can't wait! I am ready to see what this next decade will bring us all!!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear Elizabeth Ann!! Here's to many more to come!
Randy watching all of the Purple Ladies rock the dance floor!My old roomie and I,
no matter how much time passes between our visits we never miss a beat!
Tammy, Liz, Me and Linds ready for a Purple Party!
Randy and I enjoying another night out! We have been out
without our babies a lot lately...We miss them, but definitely enjoy our time together!
Back in the day we were thick as thieves...Time sure flies, it seems like
only yesterday Roma was flashing the lights in our apartment to signal a "dance party"!!
I love this picture!!
GIRLS!!
Roma, Tammy, Liz, Emily, Me, and Linds.
I love that Liz is wearing the dress from my wedding!! I knew she'd
be able to "shorten it and wear it again!" :)

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Okay, so yes I was tearing up when I read your posting. I had SO much FUN and can't wait to do it again when you turn 30 in April. I know it will be a little more low key because of baby, but we will still have a blast! I love you so much. You are still my one and only bestest friend. I can't believe we have had so many years together and will have many many more to come!

Violet AKA (Liz Momma) said...

I too got a tear in my eye. It was great to see you all together. Since thirty is all about the prime years. You will find your hidden Succes and Beauty through out the 30s. I loved the 30s. I think you need to find a a great place for Prime Rib with family and friends and a 30 year old glass of wine. (Only one glass for you Missy!)