Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Princess Tea Party

The past Saturday Bethany and I took our little princesses to the Princess Tea Party in Roxanna. We attended this event last year as well, but it was held in E-Ville. It is a small production, but Liv really enjoys it! She got to meet the "Princesses" and have her picture taken with many of them. She also got a few autographs...They serve cookies, candy and juice, which Liv and I both enjoy! It is a fun, special outing for just the girls!!
This year Liv dressed up as "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast.
Doesn't she look grown up in her "fur" coat? Thanks, Lacey!
In true form, Liv had her "Many Faces of Livy" ready for pictures...But we did manage to grab a quick one of she and I!
Snow White, a household fave!
Belle, Liv's match for the day!
All of the Princesses and our Little Princesses!

3 comments:

Roma said...

How cute! What a fun event!

Tori said...

Fun! I wanted to take Reagan this year but was busy throwing a baby shower.

Mommy said...

The joys of having a little girl/princess! I bet she was so excite to see all of the princesses. Tell her that Aunt Liz thinks she looked BEAUTIFUL in her Belle dress!