Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentine's Day

I know this one is a bit late, but better late than never...Busy here at the Rodgers' household of course! We never have it any other way! We love "Love" Day at our house. We love to get the kids little Valentine's. This year Randy did the Valentine shopping for our babies...He ended up with a little more than I think I would have gotten but we had two happy little campers! They each got a little toy, cupcake from "The Cupcakery", candy hearts and singing Valentine cards! They we very excited!
Randy also surprised me with beautiful flowers sent to school, a much needed pair of new tennis shoes, and great seats to see "Mama Mia" at the Fox!! My sister and I enjoyed the show last week! Randy and I also enjoyed a night out to dinner at "Jim Edmonds 15", which was yummy!
Livy getting into her candy...
Excited to have her cupcake and her "Little Mermaid" spa dress-up set!
Ben 10 Legos and candy...
Flowers from my hubby!
Picture before dinner, taken by Jackson. I forgot to ask a taller person to take another one later...

1 comment:

Em and Steve said...

Ya know, it really is a shame you people don't like each other at ALL. Just kidding of course. Love your perfect little family!