We are excited to finally announce that our baby to be is going to be a little girl! Jack and Liv are very excited and really can't wait to meet her now. We were surprised, of course cause its a 50/50 guess! Randy was really thinking this one would be a boy, but he was a bit off mark. I did think that we would be having a girl, but like I said its a 50/50 call and I easily could have been mistaken...on my blog poll boy won out over girl 60/40, so unfortunately the majority was off base this time:)
We are excited and will be beginning some of our baby prep, starting with the changing of the rooms. Jack and Liv have decided to share a room. Since we clearly have a boys room and a girls room at our house, we will be giving Jack's room a new paint job. Bunk beds are also on the way! They are both excited about that! We ordered a bunk bed set that is twin over twin with a trundle bed underneath. Seems like a lot of beds, but Liv loves to sleep in her trundle now!
Our next order of baby business will be agreeing on a name;)







1 comment:
Congrats on another girl! Girls are the best! Of course, I wouldn't really know, would I? ;-)
Post a Comment