Seemed like the happiest day of our lives, but each day, each year just keeps getting better and better!!

Randy and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary this past weekend! I hate to admit it but we have been so focused on other things lately (kids, Jack's B-Day, planning for Liv's B-Day, getting our van, ordering bunk beds, the list goes on...). That we nearly forgot. Call it pregnancy amnesia, that affected us both I guess. Anyway we did make time to celebrate our last 6 years! We went out to dinner at Vin de Set in STL, which is quickly becoming one of our faves! And we also watched New Moon, which I have been dying to do! All in all a wonderful way to enjoy the anniversary of the last wonderful 6 years married to the man of my dreams!
Randy and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary this past weekend! I hate to admit it but we have been so focused on other things lately (kids, Jack's B-Day, planning for Liv's B-Day, getting our van, ordering bunk beds, the list goes on...). That we nearly forgot. Call it pregnancy amnesia, that affected us both I guess. Anyway we did make time to celebrate our last 6 years! We went out to dinner at Vin de Set in STL, which is quickly becoming one of our faves! And we also watched New Moon, which I have been dying to do! All in all a wonderful way to enjoy the anniversary of the last wonderful 6 years married to the man of my dreams!
The pics are oldies... But I am not much for having my picture taken lately ;)




.jpg)



6 comments:
Happy 6th Anniversary!! Goes by quick, huh? We celebrate our 7th in May!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you could enjoy a little "couple time" for your special day!
6 years? Really? Man,I feel like it was just yesterday that I was like, "Jaycie, just give him a chance. It's free dinner and did I mention he drives a Mustang!" Love you and him. Even more I love you and him TOGETHER! Happy Anniversary!
Can't believe it's been 6 years, happy anniversary! Vin de Set is definitely a good fav to have! Looks like a great celebration!
Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you 60 more years!
You two are great together. I still remember the day like it was yesterday. Love you guys!
Post a Comment