Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

After Church on Easter, we headed over to my sister Kait's for brunch. I have to say that I was very excited not to be the host this year! I often host events at my house, but have been so tired that I was more than happy to go over and enjoy the afternoon at my sisters! My side of the family was all at my sisters, and we had a great brunch with way too much food!! After brunch we had a small Easter egg hunt in the backyard with the kids. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time with the family!
The best we could do... About five minutes later Livy announced "I am not sad anymore!" But then no one was taking pictures...
There's my happy girl!
The "little" siblings!! Can you believe they are 14 and 17!?!?!! Neither can I!
Jackson wants to be just like Uncle Luke and Uncle Cody!
Me and my sisters!
Toooooo sunny!
Hunting for eggs!
Action shot! Must have found a good one!
Bubbles were Aunt Kait's idea, then she quickly changed her mind...After a few spills none the less!!
Still a cutie pie, even if it was too sunny to keep those eyes on me!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

You are so lucky to have all your family so close. I am glad to see/hear you had a wonderful Easter! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Roma said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter!