Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

And so I am 30...

Its official, on the 10th of April I turned 30!! My actual birthday was low key. Randy had drill and of course I am quite pregnant, so we went out to dinner at Sho-gun with our good buddies the Riechmann's. The kids enjoyed the "show" and I enjoyed the food!! I am really looking forward to what my 30th year has in store!!
Jack and Liv in a rare "Mom, take our picture" moment!
As the birthday girl I got to look like a crazy fool...
Jack liked the look!
Really, Randy did you have to tell them it was my birthday??
Here's my girl!!
I did enjoy the cheese cake...

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

It was fun! Glad you have pleny of pics of you looking "foolish" in your Shogun attire!