Well, we are currently 29 weeks pregnant here with Baby Rodgers#3!! This pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe that in just 11 short weeks we will be welcoming our third child. So far this pregnancy is going fine. I, of course, have many of the natural side effects of pregnancy; sleeplessness, discomfort and such. But for every ache, pain and ugly vein I have a growing excitement and anticipation of our forth coming baby!
Randy is getting ready to leave for Turkey next month, and we will have some preparations for baby to make before he goes! By the time Randy returns baby will most likely be coming in just about four weeks later!
To help document our third baby, a wonderful friend of mine at work took some maternity pictures for me! We had a fun photo shoot and I think she did a great job capturing the memories of being pregnant this time for me! So check out how I am expanding...











1 comment:
You are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment