Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Surprise!

The week before my birthday, Randy decided (against my wishes, of course) to throw me a small surprise birthday celebration. I was clueless until the very end... Randy got a group of friends together to go out and listen to a good friend of ours play at Hidden Lake Winery. We love listening to him play and have had some good times out at the Winery. I am very grateful to my darling husband and to all of those who gathered to celebrate with me!!
Ladies from work looking very tough I might add!
Bethany and I
Some of my favorite girls!
My hubby, quite the trickster!
The Fam
Me and my "Twilight" cake, YUMMY!!
It just looks delicious!
Everyone!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

I'm sure everyone had a good time! I know we loved all the caffeine :)