Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Emilia's First Pictures (from the Hospital)

Today was Emilia's first "well" baby doctor visit.  She did very well, and continues to be a nice calm, and patient baby (which is necessary with two older siblings...)  She has gained back 2 ounces (up to 7-4) and seems to be on the up slope of weight gain, but just to be sure we will be heading back to check again next week!  Other than that she is "just perfect", doctors words so we couldn't be happier!  She is still sleeping a lot, but we are getting glimpses of those lovely eyes every now and then.  We are all adjusting here, everyone is tired but we are getting along nicely!

These are some of Emilia's first pictures that were done at the hospital!
Cute little feet, but unfortunately, due to low blood sugar (which has resolved itself), they had to prick her little foot each time she ate...So there is also a cute little band-aide!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Those photos are so sweet!

Mommy said...

She is so beautiful! I love her red, white, and blue outfit. Alreday a little fashionista! I am glad to hear she is just perfect. Can't wait to see her in person! Till then, give her kisses for me.

Angelica said...

soooo sweet!! I can't believe your hospital takes photos like that!! that's awesome! I would love to get my camera lens on that sweetness!