Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We Are Home!

We came home late Monday afternoon, and have begun adjusting to life as a family of five.  So far so good, the kids absolutely love her to pieces!  I am so glad because I really was unsure what to expect.  But all is well on that front, our biggest problem now is fighting over who gets to hold her...  We had to go back to the hospital to have my staples removed and to check both me and Emilia out.  Emilia is doing great, sleeping alot and has gained 2 ounces since our discharge from the hospital.  I am also doing fine.  This time was a bit rougher of a C-Section for me, and I do consider myself quite the C-Section vet.  My healing will take a bit longer as I have quite a bit of scar tissue.  I also have been having terrible headaches...  Hopefully in the next week or so I will get back to feeling like myself!  Here are a few snapshots of our first days home!
First trip out, 5 days old, back to the hospital for a check-up!
My babies, clearly our hands are full at the Rodgers house!
My girls!
I am one lucky momma!
Emilia 5 days old, still sleepy!
Big Sis loves her "little sweetheart"  Liv's little nickname for Emmy.  She calls her "little sweetheart" or  "the little burrito".
This was a bait and switch shot...  Liv was smiling nice and as soon as the flash went she changed her face.  Oh that little girl!

3 comments:

Tori said...

SO happy for you guys, feel better soon. We're going out of town but when we get back, expect a visit!

Katy said...

Hope you're getting settled in, & I pray you have a good recovery!

Mommy said...

Great pictures! I can see that big brother Jack and big sister Livy are having fun with a new baby in the house. I hope you get to feeling better soon:)