Our little Liv started Pre-School on Monday, and not a moment too soon. She was so excited she could hardly stand it! Liv has not been loving that Jack goes to school and she wasn't yet... So while I can't stand how big she is getting, she is so very ready!! Monday morning she put on her first day of school out-fit, grabbed her princess backpack and off we went! She had a great time and I know this for sure 'cause she cried when I picked her up, not because she was sad to be there but because she wanted to stay all day. I guess I am not that much fun... Liv will go to Pre-School Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Sadly in about two weeks she will be going to daycare after Pre-School. Sad for me but she can't wait!! Liv is missing "her people" as she calls them...
Our big school girl showing off her back pack!
My little beauty!!
"Here I am mom, I'm a pre-school girl!!"







2 comments:
She looks so happy to be starting the school year! How cute!
I LOVE this post! It's hard to believe she is so grown though...
Post a Comment