Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9 Weeks ALREADY!!

I could start every post the same way lately, I can't believe its been---insert week number, in this case--- 9 weeks already!!  Time has been flying as it always does.  Emilia is growing and changing every day!  She had her 2 month check up last week.  Emilia now weighs 11.5 pounds and is 23 inches long!  Such a big girl.  We are enjoying many more smiles and lots of coo's!!  This is my last week home (tear, tear) as I will be returning to work next week.  I am sad to leave my baby, but know she will be in good hands!  Thankfully my job allows for lots of time home!!

1 comment:

themurrayfamily said...

Ok, your kids are adorable. I love the little ladybug outfit!! We had the same one in multiple sizes.