This Friday was my last day of maternity leave. I have really enjoyed my time at home with all of the kids and most recently just my girls!! I will be counting down the days until we have a break where I am home again!! It is bitter sweet to go back to work. I love my job but am so sad not to be home with my babies!! Next week Grandma Jo is coming to stay with the girls and then they will be off to daycare.
The last day we had home together was a rainy day. Liv was super excited because Aunt Liz had gotten her rain boats and a rain coat for her birthday, and she really wanted to get into some puddles!
Such a cutie! 10 Weeks old.
Its not raining, but she sure is happy!
We found a puddle!
STOMP!!







1 comment:
So sweet. I love the rain gear. I don't know what I would do if I had to go to work right now. Kinda glad there are no jobs in Illinois at this point :-)
Post a Comment