We had a great weekend. On Saturday we packed up all of the kids and headed out to Randy's best friend (and Olivia's God father) Darryl and his wife Sharolynn's baby shower. Darryl and Sharolynn are expecting baby Dominic in just 6 weeks! We are very excited and enjoyed celebrating with them. Our kids do love a party. Saturday night we enjoyed diner with our best buds the Riechmann's. On Sunday we had a relaxing day, we went to church, ran some errands, and cleaned up the house! I even snuck in a nap. What a great weekend!!
For the baby shower I dressed the kids up in matching clothes :)
Then I tried to do the unthinkable, and tried to take a picture of all of them!
This was just one of the MANY I took!! Not to bad...
On the way to the shower the party girl fell asleep...
Don't worry she got a second wind and was the life of the party!
Darryl and Sharolynn got tons of gifts for baby Dominic!
Opening all of those presents took a long time,
so Jack camped out under the table to play his game-boy DS.
Liv ate frosting with her fingers while gifts were opened.
She also was the winner of the "Guess the M & M's" game! Liv won a Target gift card, she was super excited!
Emilia was asleep for the ENTIRE time we were at the shower...
Once we were back home she woke up!
Sunday afternoon Liv and Randy ran out to drop off another baby gift to a friend.
They also got some ice cream, she was so worn out this is how she was when they returned!
Jackson wanted to take some pictures with the camera...







2 comments:
I think it is ADORABLE that you dressed your children al matchy-matchy. I fully plan on doing the same thing once I have some. So cute!
Love the outfits! And what a great pic of you and your baby girl!
Post a Comment