Bethany turned 30 over the Thanksgiving holiday. It is often hard to find the perfect time to celebrate her birthday, due to the holiday. But this year was her BIG 3-0 and we don't want that milestone to pass without recognition! Being that Bethany is my "brother" from another mother, and she and I couldn't be more similar (even though we are also very different) I knew exactly what to plan! We planned a pedi-party and dinner/drinks at Zapata's Mexican restaurant! It was a great time for all who made it out! All in all there were about 10 or so of us out braving the cold. I hope that our guest of honor enjoyed her entrance into this wonderful new decade of possibility!
Bethany and her mom, Glenda, relaxing with their mani/pedi!!
Having my feet artistically painted!!
Sarah and Bethany drying!
Because it was, of course, the coldest night so far, Bethany wore the disposable flip-flops out of the salon. She didn't want her boots to mess up her toes. She quickly found out how disposable those flops are and had to scoot into the restaurant! :)
Glenda, Bethany, Me and Kate!
Tammy, Bethany, Me, and Kate!
Hope your 30th was wonderful, my dear friend!!







1 comment:
It was fantastic! Thanks for planning and executing such a fun night! I owe you one ;)
Post a Comment