Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Olivia's FIRST Hair-Cut!

On Saturday I took our Olivia for her first ever haircut!  Her hair had gotten very long and really needed a trim to clean it up a bit.  I have been putting it off for a variety of reasons.... 

One, Liv doesn't sit still all that well, so I was nervous! 

Two, I love long hair on little girls, and Liv had cute little curls on the end that I knew would be gone after her first cut. 

Three, a haircut would just make her look to big!

But it was necessary so off we went!  She did an amazing job.  Liv sat perfectly still the whole time, following all of the directions with ease...  She did so great, I was so proud.  And, of course, she looked grown-up and absolutely beautiful! 
Big girl!
Our big, beautiful girl! She just couldn't take her eyes off of herself :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE IT!!! especially the last picture. this is too cute!

Em and Steve said...

It looks like she sat very still. That's great!