Well, I love to read my blog and relive and remember all of our special family moments... In doing this I found that I have gotten lazy and had not yet uploaded pictures from our last family Christmas celebration! So not like me...
We celebrated Christmas with Grandma Carlson and Aunt Jayne the Monday after Christmas. This year we are so thankful that they made the long trek down this way! We had a lovely visit, delicious dinner (made by Randy of course) and just some family fun!! The kids loved playing games, and most of all playing with Grandma's cane... And they were all, again, spoiled with wonderful gifts! We had a great visit that was over much to soon!!
Liv in another beautiful dress made by Grandma Jo!
The Grandkids!
Cody and Natalie
Photography by Jackson!
My little performer!
Having a picnic with Aunt Jayne.
Playing cards with Grandma!
All together!
Uncle Mike, Grandma and Milli
Aunt Jayne and Cody
This picture is becoming a staple in our family... :)







No comments:
Post a Comment