Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day #3

Well, we have snow, and I am glad!!  Not going to lie, I was up and looking out the window with my fingers crossed at 4:00 a.m. just like a little kid hoping the phone would ring... And it did, but not until 5:08 a.m.  By then I was resigned to the fact that I would be headed into work in the snow, so it was like a surprise!  This is our third snow day this year and I am hoping for more!  They break up the week so nicely!  We planned a "big" day here at home; playing, baking cookies, playing in the snow, working on a school project of Jack's and a nap!  I added the last one, so we will see!
Happy Snow Day!
Liv picked everyones outfit today!
Super Kids!
Yeah! Everybody is home to play with me!
They sure love their baby!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Adorable photos!!!