Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day #5

We have made it to SNOW DAY #5!  This is the last day that the district will make up at the end of the school year.  From here on out, all snow days are free to me so I am banking on a couple more at least!!  Today is for sure the most snow we have ever had on a snow day!  There is no less than a foot of snow on the ground...  This is the most snow I have ever seen since I have been in this area (about 13 years now...)  So we are planning on enjoying our day!  We are planning some Play-Doh, a family movie, some games and (depending on the cold) playing in the snow...  Gotta love a snow day that actually has SNOW!!  We are crossing our fingers for tomorrow off too!!  A four day weekend would be nice...
Jack is ready for #5!
 Our patio table
The "see-saw" on the swing set is actually in the snow...

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

I'm glad the forecast actually brought the snow they predicted! Enjoy your day #5...here's hoping for some "free ones" in your future!