Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a Weekend!

This past weekend we had NO PLANS!!!  That never happens for us.  We were low key and just chilled out.  We did some house keeping and Sunday night Grandma and Grandpa came over so that Randy and I could go out on a "date".  What a great weekend!
Here is my hubby, cleaning out his closet...  Randy is very sentimental about his clothes and he has more clothes than any woman I know.  But it needed to be done there still isn't anymore room in our closet though.  I am not sure where all of this stuff was!
While we were cleaning out he closet, Jack read to his sister!  He is reading her the Princess Encyclopedia.  Her choice of course!
I put Milli in there room, because they wanted to play with her...  This is what they were doing :)
Our BIG sis!  She kept calling this her "big momma outfit".  Why does it have to be the "big momma"??
Here is my sweet Milli in my favorite color, zebra print!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

Love when we get a plan free weekend. Hard sometimes too, though! Glad to see the time was put to good use! Hoping you feel less cramped in your closet!!