Well, have you been wondering where we have been?? Well, we have been here of course! Just kidding, really haven't been any busier than usual, but I have gotten a bit blog lazy... While I love my blog, Randy and I have made a real attempt to "unplug" in the evenings, starting of course with the internet. By doing this we spend more quality time with the kids, and after the kids go to sleep, with eachother! So I am willing to "neglect" my blog a little. I am going to shoot for once a week blogging for now!
Anyhow, if you were thrown off by the title of this post, and had to check and make sure that you were on the right blog, I understand. Baking and I usually don't go hand in hand, but the kids wanted to bake, and it was Daddy's drill so I obliged! We made Valentine cupcakes to take to Grandpa's for the Super Bowl! They were a hit, and sad but true I ate more than my fair share.
Liv is ready!! She need a job stat!
Alright the aprons are on, time to mix!
Putting in the candy sprinkles!
He got them all mixed in.
This little one had more on her face...
Yes you see correctly, Liv is putting on the frosting and licking her knife...
Not too shabby, but don't be alarmed, the ones we brought to Grandpa's were done by me;)
Little Milli enjoying a mum-mum while her big sibs bake!







1 comment:
Super cute! You didn't want Millie to have a taste of the icing??
Post a Comment