Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bath Time!

We typically don't bathe everyone together, for a varitey of reasons... They are too big, there are too many of them and, until now, Milli need a seat.  But tonight it was Family Movie Night and in the interest of time we "tossed" all of the kiddos in together.  They had a good time, water was splashed, and they got clean!  Mission accomplished.
Daddy was making silly noises to get the girls to look, but it just cracked Jack up!
Get me out of here !

4 comments:

Angelica said...

LOL! I love the look on Milli's face looking at Jack! ;-)

Riechmann Family said...

You're right, Millie does look just like you. Especially with those big blue eyes :)

Megan said...

These pics are great. What sweet little ones. I remember bathing with my cousins when I was little. It was all fun and games until someone left a floater.
=-/

Em and Steve said...

BEAUTIFUL family.