Last weekend Randy went over to help out our friends who are replacing floors and painting. Since neither of those things are my forte...I offered to do what I am good at and I watched the children! Just the "big" Riechmann kids came over to play with my big ones. They all had fun, and I was able to "catch" them in some cute moments!
The girls said "we are really tired"... I don't really believe that ;)
The boys wanted to take some pics with Milli. She wasn't really feeling the love.
The boys were playing with my IPod and Jack's DS. Apparently this was the best place to remain plugged in...







1 comment:
And my kids appreciated you helping out (as did I!). They were tired of being banished to the basement as I like to call all of the time we've been spending down there :)
Post a Comment