Here are just some random pictures from the last few weeks...
Milli is trying out some puffs... She is not a huge fan. She does love her Mum-Mum's and she loves Cheerios, but she could do without the puffs. Guess they are all so different, the other kids lived on puffs!
If this guy isn't the best helper ever, I don't know who is! He loves to clean, as in vacuum, dust, Windex... But does not like to pick up his own toys! Go figure!
Playing!
Oh you just never know with this little darling... Apparently she spilled some water on her shirt and this was the plan to fix it! Pretty good plan if you ask me. I am glad I caught it, so I could snap a picture!
This is her "Don't worry Mom, I fixed it" face! Liv has many faces :)







No comments:
Post a Comment