Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Emilia Kathryn 7 Months Old

Yes you read it right, my darling third born is now 7 months old!  Hard to believe, I know, but that is just how time goes...  Milli is our little sweetheart and we are so very blessed to have her in our family!  I am constantly mourning the quick passing time, but am reminded by my ever so clever husband that each stage is wonderful and I should cherish every step and not wish for the ones that have passed... 
 Here is a quick run down of Milli on her 7th month!

*  Doctor visit today due to an ear infection... really wouldn't have known if it hadn't messed up her sleeping!  Don't mess with Milli's sleeping, it isn't pretty!

*  Weighs 19.8 lbs.

* Eats like a champ!  Takes about 24 - 30 ounces of formula a day, cereal in the morning, one veggie, and one fruit at dinner time.  This momma has even tried making Milli some homemade baby food!

*Milli rolls, sits, and scoots just a little.  She loves to play and watch everything around her!

* When an ear infection isn't bothering her, Milli sleeps around 12 hours at night and naps twice during the day for about an hour!

*Still a darling who lights up our lives with her coos and smiles!!

*Here are a few pictures that I took of Milli today on her 7 month birthday!


1 comment:

Katy said...

She is just so darn cute! I agree with you, it all goes way too fast!