While the Midwest prepared for the Snowmagedeon, we here received a little Iceaploza! We did not get hit like the weatherman predicted....So that is good! We got "hit" with about 2 inches of ice, which we listened to hitting the windows on the back of our house (super annoying) for the entire day. We did not get more than a very light dusting of snow, so the 12 - 24 random predicted inches must have missed us! Which we are thankful for! We are also praying for our family and all others that are enduring this historic storm.
All of this weather did earn us not only snow day #7 but #8 as well! Not complaining here, I cherish every moment that I am blessed to be home with my family!
Jack got this Castle for Christmas 2009 from Aunt Jayne. We saved it for a "rainy"day. The kids had so much fun building the castle with their daddy! Of course them Liv and Daddy had to play castle all day!
Fixing some of the pieces that I put on backwards...
Playing Little People, so sweet that they included Milli too!
Liv got this make-up set from Aunt Natalie and Uncle Cody! Today was the perfect day to try it out!
Oh my....so beautiful!
Jack had one Lego set from Santa that hadn't been built yet. Today was the perfect day for it!
Playing Toy Story on-line together!
Jack was Mommy's helper making baby food for his baby sis!







1 comment:
So happy to see that castle. We have it too but I've been waiting also. It is bigger than I thought so it will continue to wait! Glad to see your baby food also, hope you're having fun!
Post a Comment