Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Milli is EIGHT Months Old...I know I am freaking out too ;)

So really I am freaking out just a little!  EIGHT months, time is flying by!  But rest assured we are enjoying it and just loving on our baby!  We are early on our doctors visits so we had a great well visit last week.  I have been very worried about the flat spot on the right side of Milli's head.  As you know, our little darling is quite the sleeper and always has been, and this has lead to a flat side on her head.  In conversing with our new pediatrician I have decided to "get over it" and let it go.  Yes, she said it will probably stay this way, but it looks fine and she will (cross your fingers) have hair!  Other than that we have no concerns for our ever growing little sweetheart!

Milli Kathryn Rodgers at 8 Months

* Weight: 20.8 lbs (75-90%tile)
*Height: 27 in. (50%tile)
Our Doctor said Milli is experiencing "Christmas tree growth" growing, up then out :)

*Eating, Eating, Eating
-Rice Cereal and Oatmeal
-Fruits and Veggies
-Mum-Mums, Cheerios and the occasional Puff
-24 oz. of formula a day

*Ever the sleeper, Milli sleeps 12 hours at night and naps at least twice a day for around 1 - 1.5 hours at a time.

* Not crawling but scooting (mostly backwards...)

*HAPPY, smiley and delightful!

*Ticklish!!

*Playing with toys and her siblings more!

* making NOISE :)

*Says; MOM (with determination when hungry!!), mama, dada, baba

*Developing a dislike for my bows...we will be working on breaking this habit!  I am a hair bow momma!

*Still the most wonderful blessing to our family!
I think she looks just like me, don't you;) ?
Always happy at bath time!
Smiley sweetie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm freaking out a bit too ;)

Katy said...

Love her smile!!! Happy 8 months Milli!

Megan said...

Love the updates. Also love that she doesn't have much hair yet either. Makes me feel better about Luca.