Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Saying "Goodbye" to a Friend

My dear friend Kate, whom I was blessed to meet at work is going to be entering into a new adventure in her life.  She will be moving away from "home" here and back to her original home!  I know that this has been a tough time in her life and that she is making many sacrifices, but I truly believe that this will be an amazing time for her and her family!  I am very excited for this next chapter of her life!  Plus what a great way to road trip and visit a friend!  This last weekend a bunch of the Woodland Crew got together to wish Kate (and her fam) well!  I know that we will stay close no matter the distance, 'cause that is what friends do, and I cannot wait to hear all of the wonderful things she'll have to share!  So I will be posting farewell for now, but never really "Good-bye"!!
Kate, Donnie and Heather
Me (looking less than gorgeous, as it turned out I had strep, but I didn't know it yet...) and Bethany
Hmmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post makes me sad, but I agree with all of it! Not "goodbye," just "see you soon!"