Who knew that as I enter the 31st year of my life my mantra would be inspired by R. Kelly... :) Seriously, though, yes another year has passed and I have had another birthday! I am grateful for this last year as it has brought many changes to our life. The best of which being the addition of Milli to our family!! We have also faced some unforeseen challenges this year that I will be happy to say farewell too. But none the less I am thankful for each day, each week, and each year that I have to enjoy with my family and friends! I am very aware of the many wonderful blessings in our life!
As I noted in my previous post, our Daddy was busy "defending America" on my birthday so the kids and I spent a quiet Sunday together. Once Daddy returned home, we planned to run out to dinner at what is becoming my annual birthday spot. We ate at a family fave, Sho Gun! We really enjoyed it, and it was yet another wonderful birthday!!
Here are my matchy-matchy girls again!! I love, love matching outfits on my girls, just can't help myself!
Too cute...
I asked Daddy to take a picture of me with my three darlings... Not too bad ;)
Photography by Jackson
Milli LOVED the food at Sho Gun!
I couldn't feed her fast enough!
Daddy's girl, our Liv only has to bat an eye to get this Daddy to do pretty much anything she wants... Sucker ;)
Their favorite thing at Sho Gun!







1 comment:
So glad you had a great birthday!!!
Post a Comment