On the Sunday of my birthday our Daddy had drill at the AFB. If you are keeping track this is the second year in a row that he has had drill on my birthday and he also had drill on our anniversary (if you were keeping track:)... Anyway, the kids and I went off to church and then headed to an Easter Egg Hunt put on by the Knights of Columbus. Our friends the Riechmann's invited us to attend and we jumped at the chance! It was hot and sunny, a perfect day to be outside! Jack and Liv were able to "hunt" for eggs! They found a bunch, and if we are going to this hunt next year, I will have to remember to bring bigger baskets. Needless to say we had a great time and enjoyed the weather outside.
Liv and Kendall getting ready to hunt!
Miss Livy was super excited, this was perfect for her competitive nature...
Liv actually emptied her bucket into my diaper bag twice before I had to have her call it quits. Here in this picture she spilled her basket and was protecting her eggs. If you could see there were about a million other eggs but she was serious about the ones that were "hers".
The happy hunters!
Here they are checking out their loot... Lots of candy but we did not win an enormous chocolate bunny. Boy, was I sad about that ;)
My handsome hunter.
This face says "really I am missing my nap for this..."
Don't worry she knocked out as soon as we got home! Fresh air will do that to you...







No comments:
Post a Comment