Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Seriously....

As I sit with my husband tonight and watch an "oldie but goodie" Father of the Bride, I cannot help but think about when my children will grow up and get married...  I know that we have time, but wow does time ever fly.  I haven't seen this movie in ages, probably since collage, when my roomie Roma and I use to watch it all of the time.  When I watched it then, I dreamt of getting married.  Now I feel like I am watching it with different eyes, amazing how when you are a parent you see everything differently.  So, seriously, am I tearing up over a comedic family movie?  Yes I am.  I see the future of our son and our girls in this movie...  I know too deep for a movie night snuggle with the hubs, but such is my life :)

3 comments:

themurrayfamily said...

I TOTALLY understand!

Riechmann Family said...

I also cried the last time I watched that movie! I know what you mean :)

Tori said...

Everything looks different now. Luke was best man in a wedding 4 days after Reagan was born and he said he watched her dad giving her away in a whole new way.