Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Schools out for SUMMER, Schools out....

...for about 11 weeks to be exact.  We plan to make the most of it!  We have plans to play, play, play.  I am going to soak up every second of snuggle time I can get!  This has been a trying year in more ways than one, and we are looking forward to some family time and relaxing...  On the agenda for this summer; lake time with Grandpa and Grandma, pool, zoo, library, dance, swimming lessons, karate, t-ball, back yard fun and so much more I am sure!
Here is Jack on his very last day of Kindergarten.  Jack had an awesome year!  He has done so well, and according to his teacher he will be reading me out of house and home this summer!  Jack loved Kindergarten so much that he is sad to see it end.  I am sure that he will love 1st grade just as much, but he is a little nervous that it won't compare to the great year he has had.  We will be reading and learning in different ways this summer to keep him ready for the next big year!
Stay tuned to read about our summer fun!

No comments: