Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our First Summer Playdate!

Our Bessamee left teaching this year to embark on a new adventure as a stay-at-home mom, but she still had a room that needed to be emptied and closed.  While I am super helpful, my team little Rodgers isn't all that helpful as a package.  So while I watched all of the little ones and a couple of big ones; Bessamee, and our friends Lora and Kelly packed up her stuff!  We had a  fun time while they were working, but I can tell you that 2 ten month olds, 2 four year olds, 2 six year olds, 1 ten year old and a 12 year old will keep a momma busy!!  They had fun and played together, and the big kids were a big help.  We had a great first summer play date!
Braden enjoying a living room camp out.
The great Lego-figure sort...
 One can never be sure...
Aubrey read to both Olivia and Kendall!
Kendall loves to water my flowers!!  Time to plant Bessamee ;)
Spencer and Jack had an epic lawn battle!

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

I can't say THANK YOU enough for your help!! We couldn't have done it without you!!!!