My sister Kait turned 30 this month. Her husband planned a super surprise party for her. She claims she had no idea and it was a great surprise! I am so glad it worked out, she is ready to make 30 great! We had a fun time partying with family and friends. My parents were able to make it out for the festivities, we were really missing my sister McKenna. Fun times ahead for Kait!!
We gave the big surprise outside, since all of the cars would be a give away.
The traditional pic in the family.
Singing Happy Birthday...
Jack had a great time at Aunt Kait's party!
Someone thought that Liv needed a small cup full of frosting! She loved it!
Frosting Cheers!
Birthday Girl!
Reesie!
She loved my gift... I'd say I picked it out myself but my momma helped;)
Sassy dressed up girls.
Me, Momma and Kait--We missed you Kook!
Mia was a little party animal!!
Silly girl always too close!







1 comment:
What a great party! Glad she enjoyed it!! Milli looks just like Jack in that last picture :)
Post a Comment