Yes, you read correctly--FIRST GRADE!! Jackson is getting so grown up. He is becoming just an amazing little man! We are so very proud of him today and every day. I can tell you that while I was sad to see my baby head to Kindergarten last year, I am excited for my first grader this year!! I have always loved school and so far I see that love of school in my kids, especially Jack. Everything about school starting is exciting for us!! We had so much fun school supply shopping as a family and getting everything labeled (fun with the label maker!) and ready. I am sure that my crazy, enthusiasm for school directly lead to me becoming a teacher... I took Jack to his first day of first grade and took some pictures. I snapped as many as I could before he finally said "seriously Mom, I think you got it..." So far Jack is having a great start!
Sunny or not this is the "traditional" First Day of School pic. We have one from last year and look forward to having one next year with our sissy in it too!!
Welcome and Ready to GO!
He wanted to show his backpack...
A first grader, at a first grade desk, with a first grade math book!! So exciting!
Jackson's teacher is Miss Hogg. He is joining her group of "little piggies" :) His first classroom job was pigsty cleaner, and his behavior chart says to stay out of the pig pen. Cute, right!!
A first graders locker! Thats my little Jackson R.
It will be a great 2011-12 school year at Glen Carbon School!!







2 comments:
I completely agree about 1st grade being more exciting! Nice that they wore the exact same shirt on the first day :)
Well when your name is Hogg? You have no choice but to find something cute! Oh my, his first math journal!!!!
Post a Comment