The day finally came, and it was time to send our girls to school. Olivia was EXCITED! Momma was not... But such is my life, so off we went. This year we decided that it was time to leave the daycare center that the kids had been at since Jack was a baby, and move on to a new center. We looked long and hard over the summer, as this was not a decision we made lightly. We found a place that seems to be everything we were looking for, so off we go...
I tried to take pictures to commemorate their first day, but you know my Liv. We got the best ones we could! We had a fairly easy drop off with tears from this momma only. I called twice during the day, and both times got great reports! Our sweet girls both had wonderful a day! We are so proud of them both!
Big girls!!
Oh the faces...
All ready!
Take 1
Take 12---Good Enough!
And this is all I got before she ran off to play!!







2 comments:
I'm so glad they liked their new school!!!
Changing is sooooo hard on us parents. So glad it's going well!
Post a Comment