Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Valentine's Day Suprise...

Randy planned a wonderful Valentines surprise for me the weekend before Valentines Day.  We agreed on no gifts this year, but I had to concede to let him plan a great date.  Anyone who knows Randy knows that he is tremendously romantic, and that is sometimes wasted on me ;)  He love to plan fun surprises and I hate surprises...  This time I had to get over it and go with the flow.  Randy planned a great overnight trip to STL and an awesome dinner at the Melting Pot. We used to eat there far more often long before the kids!  I love their food, so it really was a great surprise!  Even though I imagine I was a bit of a pain...
My Valentine
YUMMMMM
Delicous!
Did I mention I am on a diet...  Not here I wasn't!

No comments: