Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Poor Sissy

Poor Sick Sissy


Friday night I was lucky to have wonderful babysitters, Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Marty!! I was able to go out to dinner with a few close friends. We had a wonderful time, and totally unlike me I did not have a camera. So I am going to post more about that fun evening when I am able to get copies of the pictures from Bessamee. Bessamee, if you are reading, my blogging is at the mercy of your pictures... No pressure:)
When I returned home I found that our poor baby was running a temp of 103 degrees:( So I gave her some Motrin and held her most of the night, hoping that it was a virus and would quickly subside. Well, anyone who knows my children knows that if there is an out break of any childhood illness in the bi-state area my kids will get sick! I use to think it was because of daycare, but lots of kids go to daycare and none are sick as often as mine. Anyway, I digress, my baby was is running a fever after a very restless night. I got her dressed and was totally bummed to find 4 red bumps on her back. So anyone reading has now begun to diagnose her illness, but I will cut to the chase and end the suspense, after an undercover, in the back door doctors visit we have found that little Liv has the dreaded Chicken Pox. Luckily she has had her shot and it seems that she may (everyone cross fingers here) have a mild case. Only time will tell. She currently has only five pox on her back, two on her little face, one on her left arm and (per the doctor) some in her throat. She is in good spirits but is a little testy at times... She is just chilling out, but still trying to smile and have fun!!
For those who didn't know, the most comical part of this is that Randy is leaving for a month in Guam with the Air Force on Tuesday and I have a perfect track record for having one if not two sick kids every single time he leaves town...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaycie!!! If you need anything, let us know!

Lindsey said...

Poor baby! Please let us know if you need anything!

Mommy said...

Baby girl....oh not again!?! I hope she is feeling better. Tell Randy to have a safe trip to Guam.