Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

WOW, What a Big Weekend!!

Liz and I at dinner
My Wedding Kids
Jack, the professional Ring"Bear"
Randy ( Bestman),Nick and Jared (both Groomsmen)

Well this past weekend Randy's brother, Bradley, got married to Brianne (or Aunt B as we call her). So the Rodgers family has grown!! We all had an fun filled, big weekend. I, of course true to form, took somewhere around 200 pictures so I am going to start with the rehearsal dinner and will proceed from there!!
We headed up to Rock Island on Friday morning. It was a long and not fun drive, as the kids were a little crabby the entire 4 hours... But we made it in one piece and had time to adjust into our new surroundings before the rehearsal. At the rehearsal the kids met Grace, the other flower girl, and her sisters and struck up instant new friends!! They did a great job practicing the walk down the isle!! This gave me great hope! Although many of you know that Jackson is an old pro (this was his fourth wedding) little Liv is very new to the wedding party game. But as I said the rehearsal gave me big hope! After a very successful rehearsal we headed over to the dinner.
The kids really enjoyed having more time to play with their new friends. We ate, drank and enjoyed a short sideshow honoring the Bride and Groom. All in all a great start to our wedding weekend!
So much more to come!! Wedding Ceremony and Reception!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Wow, I look terrible in that picture! You look great, but me, not so much. We had so much fun this weekend. I love getting to catch up with you!