Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peek-a-Liv



First, I would like to take a moment to remember those who have lost their lives in honor of our free Country. Thank you to our heros who pasted on this day so many years ago. Your legacy lives on in so many hearts....

I have been posting an awful lot about Jack lately so this one is just for Liv!! Liv is such a funny little girl! She is crazy and into everything!! She wants to have her hands on everything her brother has, at the same time! He just adores her, at least he does for now... She is still "his" baby and he really thinks she shouldn't be able to do anything yet. Jack comments all of the time on how she is still "too small". But Liv will show him! She is definitely my daredevil and my fearless one! She also is already creating her own fun. Tonight we spent about 15 minutes playing peek-a-boo with the shower curtain. She laughed every time. Gotta love babies at this age!

We are headed up to the Chicago area for Uncle Brad and Aunt B's wedding this weekend! We are excited and it should be very fun. I will definitely post my little ring"bear" and my flower"baby" when we get home!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I have the most ADORABLE Goddaughter in the entire world!! Can't wait to see you all up north tomorrow!!