Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A First for US!!


Tonight we worked on Jackson's first "Homework" assignment!! We were so excited ( I am sure that is a feeling that will pass as he advances in grades:) We decorated a family picture for class discussion and exploration! Although I really wanted to help little more than Jackson wanted to allow, it turned out pretty cute. I gave him 3 pictures to choose from and he definitely choose my personal least favorite. I knew he would love it because it was a picture out at Grandpa's lake. Oh well, it really was his "homework" not mine...

5 comments:

Mommy said...

What a milestone! He looks so proud of his work! Good job Jack!

Lindsey said...

I love this blog so much!

Katy said...

He could not look more proud!

Roma said...

Congratulations Jack

Anonymous said...

Awww! He's so excited! I know the feeling about helping too much. We had to do a picture collage for Reagan's room and she scribbled on it to do her part. I totally wished she picked a different color...