Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family Day at Scott Air Force Base
















One day that we (Jack, Liv and I) look forward to is family day on the Air Force Base. Randy is a First Lieutenant in the Air National Guard. Family day is a fun way to let us be part of his drill weekend once a year. The unit hosts a picnic, with many fun activities for kids!! This year Jack and Liv enjoyed making sand-friends! Jack also had fun in bounce houses, on a slide, pony riding and jumping on the trampolines!! This is a favorite day for us and we can't wait until next year!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I really wish that we could go to that! Nick is not brave enough to take all 3 boys by himself. I bet the kids had fun!