So you are pregnant, and it is all just the beginning and everyone tells you it will go so fast... And you silently think "this is crazy talk" because you have obviously been pregnant forever and are unsure if the baby is ever going to come. Then lo and behold the baby is born. You are so happy and holding him in your arms. You go to sleep one night and the next day is the first day of pre-school. At least that is how I feel. I never believed anyone who said "enjoy it cause time sure flies", until I am experiencing it right now. I can hardly stand that my "baby" is such a big boy. But so is life, I am sure I will go to sleep and be sending him off to college here very soon... Anyhow he loves school!!!! Of course he does, such a Mommy's boy and school was always something I really enjoyed too! So check out our "Big" boy, who will always be my baby:)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I love it! Welcome to blog world!!!
I have a feeling you're going to make me tear up a lot when I read this! Can't wait to hear all about the Rodger household!
My Jackson is in school! You are so right about falling asleep the waking up and bam....they are going to school.
Welcome to blogging.
Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait for more updates & pics.
Post a Comment