To start at the beginning seems they way to go... I am totally copying off of my friends. I joked in the beginning of their blogs that I would never need to talk to them again cause I can just read about them. And although that is not true it has been a great way for me to keep up on the details of their lives. So, against my better judgement, cause I have absolutely no time free, I am going to begin to be a blogger. And we will see how this turns out for me! Those who know me know that I love to talk and I am going to look at this as a way to talk to everyone often:)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! Wecome to the blog club. You are going to have fun doing this.
You are officially disowned from our friendship...you were supposed to only secretly stalk people like me! FYI-this is the only post I will make, but you know I will read it all of the time:):) Love you guys!
Post a Comment